Eagle Cap Truck Campers
What influences camper design?
With most rv manufacturers, certain aspects drive camper design:
- Production, which is normally concerned with efficiency and labor...
- Cost of materials, with availability and inventory as the primary concerns...
- Owners and company shareholders who want the most units produced and sold for the best possible return on investments...
At Eagle Cap Campers we prefer to let the consumer have the greatest input. We welcome ideas from camper owners and potential owners. This is why we offer a camper that has been asked for: a camper that has an all-welded aluminum frame for strength and weight; a camper that has a high-gloss gel-coat fiberglass exterior for durability, ease of cleaning and good looks; and a camper that incorporates rear fiberglass caps and a full one-piece molded front for weather protection and clean modern looks.
- We listened when customers said they want an interior that is rich looking but not overpowering, with subtle hues of Blue, Green, and Wine.
- We listened when customers said they want a four-season camper with insulated basement storage and holding tanks, R-11 insulated walls and an R-17 insulated ceiling and floor.
- We also listened when customers said they want all of this at an affordable price.
We invite you to look and decide for yourself. We think you'll agree that there is no better value on the market today for a truck camper in this class than an Eagle Cap camper.