RV SERVICE IN EUGENE, OR
Your motorhome, fifth wheel, travel trailer or toy hauler will always receive the best of care by our Master Craftsmen here at Sutton RV. From roofs and appliances, to slide-outs and awnings, we are here to help you with all your service needs.
We honor all warranty work for the products we sell. We accommodate any type of problem that may arise with your Airstream, Dutchmen, Forest River or Adventurer in an efficient, precise, and timely manner.
SERVICE RECOMMENDATIONS & DELIVERY
Please call our Service Department at (458) 234-8187 to schedule your service work.
Sutton RV Service Center is next door to our main administration and sales office (50 HWY 99N, Eugene, OR 97402).
Ideally suited for indoor repairs, includes our convenient Parts Department. We employ skilled RVIA Certified technicians who have been factory trained. They are also some of the nicest people you’ll encounter in the RV industry.
Our goal is to assure your complete satisfaction in a timely manner. We are equipped and authorized to do service and warranty repairs on all types of RVs.
SERVICE & WARRANTY REPAIRS INCLUDE
- Body repairs including wood, metal, fiberglass, and Airstream aluminum siding.
- Axle swaps, up or down.
- Interior refurbishing.
- Appliance and electrical component repair and installations.
- Hitches, Super-hitches, extensions, stingers and balls.
- Brake Control and wiring.
- Batteries, camp supplies, and everything related.
- Roof inspections, sealants and structural repairs and replacement.
- Water-leak containment and repairs.
- Electrical, propane, plumbing repair and installations.
- Camper outfitting, including tie-downs, wiring, and air bags.
- Weight-distributions systems and Equalizer Hitches.
- Solar Panels, Generators, Inverters and more.